Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress): I didn't write the three scenes I mentioned last week, but I did get 34 pages revised/edited. This week I'm concentrating on getting those three scenes written.
 
Quote of the Week: "There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them." ~ Bruce Lee

What I'm Reading: I started reading Long Road to Mercy by David Baldacci last night. It's the first book in the Atlee PIne series. It's also the first book I've read by this author.

Random Thoughts: My co-worker put in a large vegetable garden this spring. While most people who have vegetable gardens complain about being overwhelmed with zucchini, he's being overwhelmed with green peppers. He brought ten peppers each for myself and another co-worker because he and his wife are running out of things to make with them. 

Random Photo of the Week:

                                        A visitor my brother found in his backyard.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment