Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress): Revised 42 pages last week. I'm just shy of the half way point.

Quote of the Week: "Put your goals front and center. Represent them obsessively. Make them the wallpaper on your phone, your desktop, put post-it notes on your mirrors. This is what it takes to realize your dreams. ~ Unknown

What I'm Reading:  I started reading Set the Night on Fire by Laura Trentham. This is the 6th book in the Cottonbloom series. I'm really enjoying this book which is no surprise because I'm a huge fan of Ms. Trentham. 

Random Thoughts: It dawned on me today that the Labor Day holiday is exactly three weeks away. Where is summer going?

Random Photo of the Week:

              Mrs. Green loves her new bed. (She doesn't know it's really a dog bed.)

No comments:

Post a Comment