Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2019

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress): Revised 41 pages last week and am finally over the halfway point in the book. This week I want to get 3 new scenes or transitional scenes written that will make the story flow better and fill a couple of plot holes. 

Quote of the Week: "Some men have thousands of reasons why they cannot do what they want to do, when all they need is one reason why they can." ~ Willis R. Whitney (American Chemist)

What I'm Reading: I'll be starting The Good Ones by Jenn McKinlay tonight.

Random Thoughts: I just finished reading "Brazen and the Beast" by Sarah MacLean. I loved this book, reading it in two days and hating that I read it so quickly because now I have to wait until sometime in 2020 for the next book in the series (The Bareknuckle Bastards) to be released. 

Random Photo of the Week:

                                      Somebody likes to cuddle with his sock.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment