Pages

Monday, August 12, 2019

Self Publishing - Part 2

I wrote a post last Monday about whether or not I wanted to go the self publishing route. (Click here for the post.) I received an email from a fellow write who read the post.

She is self published many times over and had only good things to say about her experience. Her email reinforced some of the things I felt were on the pro side of self publishing such as being able to control pricing and release dates as well as the better royalty rate.

She encouraged me to go ahead and take the plunge. I have to say I'm leaning more and more in that direction, especially after reading her email. I do want to wait until I have both of the manuscripts I have written ready to go so I can release one and put the second one on pre-order so readers will know there won't be a long lag time between books.

No comments:

Post a Comment