Pages

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work In Progress): Writing is on hiatus during the holidays.

Quote of the Week: “Opportunities are gifts. To seize the opportunity and run with it is a living, breathing thank you note.” ~ Unknown

What I'm Reading: Magnate by Joanna Shupe. This is the first book in the Knickerbocker Club series. It's also the first book I've read by Ms. Shupe and I'm really enjoying it. I will definitely be reading the other books in the series.

Random Thoughts: I spent last Friday lazing away on the sofa and reading a book. It's pretty much all I did all day. Well, I did take a 45 minute nap in the afternoon. I can't remember the last time I took a day to do absolutely nothing, didn't worry about what needed to be done, or how long my "to do" list was. I woke up the next day feeling refreshed and relaxed. If you can take a day and do whatever you find relaxing and nothing else, I highly recommend it. It was a nice way to destress before the craziness of the Christmas season begins.

Random Photo of the Week:

                            Mrs. Green's (and mine) ideal way to spend Black Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment