Pages

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work In Progress): As I mentioned in a previous post (titled Writing Hiatus - 10/23/17), I've decided to put my writing and revisions of completed manuscripts on hold until January. 

Quote of the Week:  “There are many reasons to get physically and emotionally stronger. Stronger people get what they want more often.” ~ Unknown


What I'm Reading:  I started Must Love Weiners by Casey Griffin. This is the first book in the A Rescue Dog Romance series. I haven't read anything by this author before. I realize the author had no say over the title, but I have to say it almost put me off reading the book. I hope the story is better than the title.

Random Thoughts:  I picked this week's quote (above) to go with the random thought of this week. As strange as it sounds at this time of the year with all of the holidays coming, I've started a new eating and exercise plan. My goal is not to lose weight, if I do that will be a bonus. My goal is to maintain my current weight. Every year I gain between 7 to 10 pounds in the time frame from the week of Thanksgiving through the week of New Year's day. So by changing up my eating plan and ramping up my normal exercise routine, I'm hoping to keep that from happening this year. I will, of course, still eat holiday treats, just not as much as I usually do. 

Random Photo of the Week:

                                  This is a picture of a card I made for my sister's birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment