Pages

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): I was hoping to have my writing time back this week, but it looks like it won't happen until next week. I guess it works out well since next week is the first full week of June, a new month, a new beginning.

Quote of the Week:  "Even when you're doing everything possible to make your dream happen, dreams take time to come together." ~ Unknown

What I'm reading: I just started The Truth About Love and Dukes by Laure Lee Guhrke last night. I'm a big fan of Ms. Guhrke's work.


Random Thoughts:  I watched the move Hidden Figures last Saturday. It's amazing what those women accomplished alone much less at a time when women were thought to be inferior, not to mention the fact that they were discriminated against because of the color of their skin. 

Random Photo of the Week:

                                     Somebody trying to bother his brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment