Pages

Friday, May 26, 2017

This I know for sure...

I have today and all of next week off from the day job. As I wrote that sentence, my brain was jumping for joy thinking of how I could spend all that time. Sleeping in, reading as many books as I can just for the pleasure of it, and spending time doing nothing if I feel like it.

The reality is I rarely sleep past 7:00am even without having an alarm set. I also have a semi-long To Do list of things I want to get done. These are the things I never seem to find the time to get to or that I've been attempting to do for months and have accomplished very little on. I'm hoping to get at least a few of these crossed off the list completely.

That being said, I am taking today and the rest of the holiday weekend to enjoy having the time off to do anything I feel like or nothing if that's what I feel like.

No comments:

Post a Comment