Pages

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): I only managed 3 pages of new material last week. I've been having a lot of things come up that need to be done during the time I normally reserve for writing. If it doesn't change this week, it will definitely change next week and I'll have my writing time back for writing.

Quote of the Week: "Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change." ~ Unknown

What I'm reading: Lawless in Leather by Melanie Scott. This is the third book in the NY Saints baseball series. I read the first book in the series, skipped the second book because I couldn't find a copy at my local library and am now reading the third book. Each book works well as a stand alone novel.

Random Thoughts: On January 2nd, I started a gratitude journal. Every evening I write down three things I'm grateful for that happened that day. Some days it's really hard to come up with three things. Other days, it's amazingly easy and I could list more than three things. Keeping the journal has helped me get through some difficult days the last 4 weeks or so. Yesterday I received news that will make those difficult days a thing of the past. Despite the change that will be taking place, I'll keep doing the gratitude journal because not only did it help me get through the hard days, it reminded me that no matter how crappy the day was, there's something, no matter how small or seemingly unimportant, to be grateful for.

Random Photo of the Week:


Somebody likes to try and cuddle with his brother who usually wants no part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment