Pages

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): I managed to get a small amount of writing done last week. Not nearly as much as I hoped, but had unexpected appointments crop up.

Quote of the Week:  “Joy does not simply happen to us. We have to choose joy and keep choosing it every day.” ~ Henri J.M. Nouwen

What I'm reading:  Deadly Silence by Rebecca Zanetti. I started this book last night. I'm not sure how I feel about it yet.

Random Thoughts:  You know that old adage, "The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry?" That's how I'm feeling this week. I was determined that I would write every day this week when I got home from the day job. Well, I had to take one cat to the vet yesterday after work and was there was for an hour and a half. Today, I have to take the other cat to the vet to see if he has the contagious virus the first cat has. I'm hoping I won't be there quite so long this afternoon.

Random Photo of the Week:


                     Petey recovering from his trip to the vet yesterday afternoon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment