Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): Managed to get through 28 pages of edits/revisions. It doesn't sound like a lot, but it's more than I did the week before.

Quote of the Week: “You are the guardian of your joy. Don’t let anyone take it from you." ~ Unknown

What I'm reading: I'll be starting A Scot in the Dark by Sarah MacLean at the end of this week. I'm really looking forward to reading it. I'm a huge fan of Ms. MacLean.

Random Things: We went apple picking this last weekend. It was a little cold, about 45 degrees, but it was fun and well worth getting out and enjoying the fall weather. 

Random Photo of the Week: 

This is Somebody hiding from the vacuum cleaner. He's afraid of it. He thinks if he can't see you, then you can't see him, so he must have thought he was safe from the vacuum that was being used in the next room.

No comments:

Post a Comment