Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): No progress this week. I have appointments every day after work.

Quote of the Week: “When you focus on the goodness in your life, you create more of it.” ~ Oprah Winfrey

What I'm reading: I haven't had a chance to start Brenda Novak's Her Darkest Nightmare. I hope to start it this week. It's been crazy busy at my house lately.

Random Things: My nephew gave me a package of sunflowers early this summer. I planted them a few days later. I'm just now getting blossoms. I was beginning to think I wouldn't get any at all. The stalks are tall, but it took forever to get buds on them.

Random Photo of the Week:   

                                    Here's one of the sunflowers I mentioned above.
                           I can't remember what the variety of sunflower that it is.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment