Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): Getting back on track this week. I met with my critique partner Monday.

Quote of the Week: “Your goals are important. They are worthy, and worth doing well. So invest time and thought into planning for a pace that can lead you to success.” ~ Allie Pleiter

What I'm reading: I still haven't had a chance to start Brenda Novak's Her Darkest Nightmare. It's been about 3 weeks. I haven't read a book since the middle of September. Hoping my evenings come down enough to allow for some reading time soon.

Random Things:  The cooler weather has moved into Upstate NY. The leaves are finally starting to change. It usually happens much earlier. While I love the smell of autumn, the colors of the leaves as they change, the brisk weather, baking more treats than I should be, I'm always sorry to see summer end.

Random Photo of the Week: 

                 We actually got a second sunflower blossom. I really didn't think we would.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment