Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): Still working on the revisions of Honor Bound. Last week was slow going.

Quote of the Week: "Don't wish for it. Work for it."  ~ Unknown

What I'm reading: I actually finally started Her Darkest Nightmare by Brenda Novak last night. (I'm on page 21. I really want to read this book, I just can't seem to find any free time to sit and read. 

Random Things: I saw my first Christmas commercial last night while watching the evening news. Am I the only one who thinks it's way too early for Christmas anything? I mentioned it to a friend today and she said she's already nearly done with her holiday shopping. I don't even want to think about it yet, much less actually do it.

Random Photo of the Week: 

My sister sent me this photo. She knows how much I would love to have a lamb or goat. Unfortunately, I live in a city where having farm animals is against the city ordinances. I might seriously have to think about relocating to the country in the next few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment