Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): I didn't get much revised last week due to a bunch of appointments after work. Part of me just wants to take the rest of the month off from working on revisions and spend some time reading or doing other creative things to help me recharge and then start again in September when school starts. Other part of me says this idea is just me trying to procrastinate.

Quote of the week: "You are the sole deciding factor between procrastination and progress." ~ Josh Duhamel.  I thought this quote was appropriate considering what I wrote above.

What I'm reading: I just finished Fatal Consequences by Marie Force. It's the third book in her Fatal series. I plan on starting the fourth book, Fatal Flaw, this evening. I don't know what I'm going to do once I've read all the books in the series she's published up to this point. They're very addicting. My mother and sister are now reading them too.

Random things: The nephew I use to babysit has gotten engaged! My, doesn't that make me feel old. His fiancee is a great girl that we're all excited about officially welcoming to the family (although we already consider her part of the family). They've been dating about 5 years and met while freshmen in college.  


Random Photo of the Week:


                        A photo of the fire truck my nephew is assigned to (and drives).

No comments:

Post a Comment