Pages

Monday, August 3, 2015

What to Read, What to Read

I just finished a good book, The Buried by Shelley Coriell, and am trying to decide what to read next. I probably have a good 75 books / short stories or more on my Kindle, about 10 paperback books I've purchased over the last month or so, and a list of books I want to borrow from the library that takes up a 70 page notebook and half of another notebook. And yet, I still find myself asking others for book recommendations.

I belong to Goodreads (Goodreads Link) mainly so I can peruse the book lists of others. I also get the RT Book Reviews magazine (online link - RT Book Reviews) which reviews a wide variety of genres from romance to mystery to science fiction, to erotica, to mainstream and more.

Do you find yourself looking for more books to read or new authors to discover even though you already have more than enough items to read? Or is it just me?


No comments:

Post a Comment