Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): I made much less progress than I was hoping to. It seems like these revisions are taking forever, certainly much longer than I expected.

Quote of the week: "You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it." ~ Jack London.

What I'm reading: Fatal Justice. This is the second in the Fatal series by Marie Force. These books are addictive. I plan on picking up the third book from the library tomorrow.

Random things: I can't believe that it's time to start shopping for school supplies and related items. It seems like summer just started.

Random Photo of the Week:

                      I don't think the kitten has mastered the art of sleeping in his bed yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment