Pages

Friday, August 7, 2015

This I know for sure...

I watch very little television during the summer. In fact other than the Next Food Network Star on the Food Network, I only watch one other program. Needless to say, watching so little television should give me a lot more time to read once I've written my designated number of pages for the day.

In the past, that's definitely true. I'm sorry to say that's just not the case this year. It seems like it's taking me much longer than usual to finish a book even when it's a great book that I can't put down. I've been reading the same book since the weekend and I still have 122 pages out of 412 pages total left to read though I do hope to finish it this weekend. I have way too many books borrowed from the library that are going to have to be returned before I get a chance to read them at my present reading rate.

Do you find you read more or less during the summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment