Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): No progress this week. We have relatives from out of town visiting so revisions have taken a backseat while family is visiting.

Quote of the week: "Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction." ~ Unknown

What I'm reading: The Buried by Shelley Coriell. I've only just started this book - I'm on page 34 out 364. Even though I'm barely into the book, I'm already enjoying it and want to read it constantly. If you like romantic suspense novels, check out Ms. Coriell.

Random things:  The rose bush I bought for my mom on Mother's Day doesn't seem to be doing well. We transplanted it into the garden, but it hasn't had any blossoms other than those that were there when I bought it. Also the leaves around the bottom of the bush are turning yellow and brown. I'm going to have to do some internet searching to see if I can find out if there's anything I can do to keep it healthy.

Random Photo of the Week:


                            Dash has adopted a stuffed lamb as his new litter mate.

No comments:

Post a Comment