Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): Still working on revisions. Submitted a chunk to my critique partner so I need to go through those pages to see what suggestions/changes she made.

Quote of the week: "Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong." ~ Og Mandino

What I'm reading:  The Secrets of Sir Richard Kenworthy by Julia Quinn. Ms. Quinn is one of my favorite historical writers. This book is part of her The Smythe-Smith Quartet series.

Random things: My schedule ranging from work to writing to just every day stuff I do seems to be off kilter for some reason. I don't know if it's the addition to the kitten to the household and the adjustment that it can't be left home alone for the short term is the reason, but I hope to get back to a normal schedule next week.

Random Photo of the Week:


Flowers from a friend's garden. She has a number of different blossoms in spite of  the amount of rain we've received this summer. I wish I could say the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment