Pages

Friday, July 24, 2015

This I know for sure...

It dawned on me the other day that half of the year is already gone. It seems like it was just February and I was complaining that the snow and cold had lasted too long and that I was ready for spring. For me, the summer months always seem to fly by so I guess I shouldn't be surprised that it's almost August already.

One of the things I try to do when the half way mark of the year comes around is to check to see how I'm doing on meeting the goals I set for the year back in January. I know without even looking that I'm behind in where I should be for a couple goals but I'm not discouraged. I'm not so far behind that I can't get to where I should be with a little extra effort.

So this weekend I'll be reviewing my goals and deciding which of them needs some extra effort and how I'll work that in.


No comments:

Post a Comment