Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress):  Still struggling to get any measurable writing done. I'm blaming it on the hustle and bustle of the holidays.

News from the publishing world:  The happenings at the National Book Awards that took place last month. Link: National Book Award Winners

Quote of the week:  "Failure hurts. Challenges hurt. To get yourself through it, you've got to be your own cheerleader. ~ Roland Williams.

Health news:  Sorry, no health news this week. I haven't had a chance to do any medical related reading.

Random things:  My mother and I went to our local floral conservatory last week. The last time we went was years and years ago. It doesn't take very long to walk through, but it was fun to see how they decorated for the Christmas season.

Random photo of the week: 
 A Poinsettia "tree" inside the main part of the conservatory.

No comments:

Post a Comment