Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): Other than the 100 word a day challenge I'm continuing, (up to day 79), I didn't manage to do any revisions on the finished book. Now that Thanksgiving is over, I hope to get back to the revisions.

News from the publishing world: I thought this was an interesting article about Amazon publishing. Link: The perks, pitfalls, and paradoxes of Amazon publishing

Quote of the week: "It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop." ~ Confucius.  This quote is pretty apt considering how slow my revision process is going.

Health news: According to research from Northwestern University, late risers are more likely to have trouble sticking to a new fitness routine. I'm an early riser myself - between 5:00 and 5:30am most days for work, but I still have a hard time fitting in exercise on a consistent basis. 

Random things: We had a much smaller number of  guests for Thanksgiving this year. A total of eight people instead of the usual 15 or so. After years of having the larger group, I found this year's gathering much nicer. I felt like I had time to spend with everyone instead of a quick minute here and there in the bigger group.

Random photo of the week:

 Here's the apple butter I made with my mom. It was an all day event and a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment