Pages

Monday, August 11, 2014

Too Many Books

I go to the local library every couple of weeks or so. This past week, I went to two after I got out of work - one near where I work and one not too far from home. I intended only to get out a couple of books at each place. They're new releases and hard to get your hands on so I wanted to get them while I could before someone else snapped them up.

Somehow when I walked out of the first library I ended borrowing a total of 12 books instead of the two I planned on getting. From the second library I borrowed 14 books. While some of them were for my mom (she doesn't drive so she gave me a list of books she wanted to read), I have no idea how I'm going to manage to read all these books in the three week span you're allowed before they have to be returned. It's a good thing there's nothing on television worth watching in the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment