Pages

Friday, December 20, 2013

This I know for sure...

Most everyone I know has some sort of holiday tradition they take part in every year. My holiday tradition is to watch Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. I missed it when it was broadcast on television this year. Actually, I think I was out Christmas shopping that evening. I have it on DVD so I wasn't too upset.

Christmas Eve is less than a week away and I still haven't had a chance to sit down and watch it. Along with all the daily life responsibilities, I have mounds of presents to wrap. (That's a subject for another post, maybe Monday's.) I still have baking to do, and yes, a tiny bit of shopping left. I'll have the last couple of gifts bought this weekend. I know what they are, I just need to get to the store and purchase them.

One thing is for certain -- It just doesn't seem like Christmas without a viewing of Rudolph. I'm determined to find the time to watch my favorite holiday cartoon even if I end up watching it late Christmas Eve.

1 comment:

  1. I tape and watch this one every year! One of my favorites :) The claymation rocks! Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete