Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

This I know for sure...

A person's health is one of the most important, yet neglected aspects of  every day life. I have really bad knees - 4 knee surgeries within 4 years and 3 of those were within a 16 month time span. Between yesterday and today, we've had a couple of cooler rainy days and I've been hobbling around because the dampness is making my one knee ache miserably.

While I try to eat healthy 80% of the time, I don't exercise on a regular basis. It's more here and there if I can fit into my day. I know if I exercised on a more regular basis, it would help with the pain and stiffness. Like the commercial for Celebrex says, "a joint in motion, stays in motion." 

I need to make exercise a priority, now just to find the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment