Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

This I know for sure...

It's not always easy to come up with things that I know for sure.  I know a lot of things, trivial things like Anne Boleyn had 6 fingers on one hand, and important things like how to administer CPR.  But knowing what is important or interesting enough to share on this blog is sometimes difficult. 

There are some things I'd like to share but they can be considered hot button issues. The last thing I want to do is unintentionally insult someone so as much as I may want to write about something such as pet ownership and the responsibilities that go with that, I refrain from doing so. I guess I'll have to spend some time taking stock and finding what it is exactly that I know for sure that can be shared.  If you have any suggestions or ideas, I'd love to hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment