Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

This I know for sure...

They say good things come to those who wait.  I wish I knew who "they" are so I can ask them how long is the wait.  I've been patiently, okay sometimes not so patiently, waiting for one particular thing to happen for over 3 years now. (Anyone who knows me will tell you I'm not a very patient person.  I'm not good at waiting -- waiting for things to happen, waiting in line, waiting in the doctor or dentist's office. I'd rather be doing something than just...waiting.) Unfortunately in this situation, I have little or no control over moving things forward so I'm left with just marking time and wishing this particular thing will come soon.

I'm not complaining, just curious how long the wait is.  I did have one good thing I've been wanting to happen for the last 2 months or so happen this week so maybe that 3 year wait is coming to an end soon. Maybe. Hopefully.


No comments:

Post a Comment