Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

Strange Sleeping Places

Update #2:  Teresa will be on Silver James' website this afternoon.  Sorry again about all the mix up.

Update #1:  Sorry, Teresa isn't guest blogging on Silver James' website, Penumbra, today.  I guess there was a mix up in communication.  I'll let you know when I get a new date.  Thanks.

Today Teresa, the heroine from my debut novel, "Impetuous," is guest blogging on Silver James' website Penumbra - www.silverjames.com.  Please stop by and visit.

Have you ever noticed the strange places your pets find to sleep?  My female cat likes to sleep in normal places like the back of the sofa or chair or on the bed  in an open window, or even in the cat bed, but my male cat…  He likes to sleep on the hard, wooden dining room chairs after pushing the seat cushions onto the floor or in the basement on the cold cement floor and now his newest favorite place – the small space between the DVR and the edge of the TV stand.  Mind you, he's a pretty big cat, about the size of a small dog, has big feet because he has 6 toes on each paw and weighs 20 pounds, but he manages to jump up into the tiny opening, turn around, and make himself comfortable all without moving anything out of his way.

Do your cats or dogs sleep in strange places?

Alyson Reuben will be my guest on Wednesday, 9/14/11. 

Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment