Pages

Monday, June 19, 2023

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: Good week last week. I'm not sure how much writing I'll get done this week. I have appointments and such going on after work Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. I'm also going to lose writing time on Saturday because I'm going to a family gathering. It'll be the first time all of my siblings and their families, my mom, and I will all be together since the pandemic began.

Motivational Quote: "I try my best to tell myself, 'Come on girl. You can do this. You can do this.'" ~ Ryka Aoki

What I'm Reading: I'm reading The Friendship Pact by Jill Shalvis. It's the second book in the Sunrise Cove series. 

Random Things: I always try not to go grocery shopping when I'm hungry because then I invariably buy things not on my list as well as things I should leave on the shelves. The photo below is what happened when I went shopping last week right after work and didn't have time to eat lunch.

Random Photo:

                                    Can you tell cookies are my go to junk food?


No comments:

Post a Comment