Pages

Monday, June 12, 2023

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: Mississippi's story is moving full steam ahead. I wrote thirty pages of new material and filled in a couple of areas that I'd earmarked as needing more research.

Motivational Quote:"Keep your minds and hearts open to life's endless and unforeseeable possibilities." ~ Octavia Spencer

What I'm Reading: I started Accidentally Perfect by Marissa Clarke last night so I'm not very far into the story yet but I think I may have read it before. Parts seem familiar, but other parts don't.

Random Things: I have so many things on my weekend To Do list that I think I'm going to accomplish and usually only end up getting half of them done. I either need to stop putting so many things on the list or maybe lower my expectations of how much I can do in two days. 

Random Photo:

                            Our rose bush is blooming for the first time in two years.

No comments:

Post a Comment