Pages

Monday, May 1, 2023

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: I spent last week tearing apart the middle part of my plot and putting it back together. I realized one of the main characters was acting out of character so needed to go back and rework things so he is depicted properly.

Motivational Quote: "Be flexible, but keep pursuing your goals." ~ Opal Tometi

What I'm Reading: I'm not reading anything right now. I have a couple of books on hold at the library that I need to pick up this week. I'll more than likely start reading one of them.

Random Things: I've started crocheting in the evenings again while my mom is watching TV. It allows us to spend time together and I don't feel like I'm wasting time sitting in front of the television from 8:00pm to 10:00pm most nights. 

Random Photo:

                                             My current crocheting project.


No comments:

Post a Comment