Pages

Monday, November 14, 2022

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: I had hoped to write at least fifty pages this week plus pick up a few of the pages that I'm behind to get myself back on track for NaNoWriMo. I failed abysmally. Not only did I not write any of the pages I was behind, I didn't get the fifty pages I needed to get done this week. I have two doctor appointments this week so I'm already stressing out about not getting the fifty pages I should be doing this week. 

Motivational Quote: "Don't shortchange the future because of fear in the present." ~ Barack Obama

What I'm Reading: I started reading The Girl Who Survived by Lisa Jackson on Saturday. I'm having a hard time putting it down to do things I should be doing. It's okay if I don't wash the cat bedding this weekend, right?

Random Things: I made cookies for the first time since the spring. I tried a new recipe - Gingerdoodles. They're a mash up of gingerbread cookies and snickerdoodle cookies. They came out pretty well. I put a picture of them below.

Random Photo:

                                                    Gingerdoodle Cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment