Pages

Monday, November 7, 2022

Monday Check In

Last week:

Writing Related: I think I mentioned in a previous post that I was going to unofficially participate in NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) this year. The object is to write 50,000 words (approximately 200 pages) in the month of November. To be on track I should have about 39 pages written (not including today) by now. I had a crazy hectic week last week so I only managed to get 20 pages done. I'm hoping to pick up the extra pages I'm behind as I go along so that by November 30th, I will have those 200 pages done.

Motivational Quote:  "Failing once doesn't mean you'll fail every time. You will fail, however, if you don't learn from your mistakes." ~ Tabitha D'Umo

What I'm Reading: I'm currently reading Surrendering to Hunt by Jennifer Ryan. This is the second book in the Wyoming Wilde series. While I'm enjoying the book, I feel like there should be a trigger warning either in the front of the book or in the blurb because it does deal heavily with domestic abuse.

Random Things: I can't believe we have less than 2 months left in this year. I guess what my mom always says is true - The older you get, the faster the years go by.

Random Photo:

     My new planner for 2023. I'm old school and prefer a paper planner over a digital one.


No comments:

Post a Comment