Pages

Monday, June 27, 2022

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: Still working on rewriting the end of Ivan's story. I feel like I should say I'm still working on writing the end of the book instead of rewriting it because I've basically thrown out the old one and am writing a completely different ending.

Motivational Quote: "Let's take, for example, an old chair. It seems like nothing important, but think of the universe comprised within it: the hands cutting the wood that used to be a tree...The loving work that built the chair, the joyful anticipation of the one who bought it, the tired bodies it has helped, the pains and the joys it must have endured...Everything, everything shares life and has its importance!" ~ Antoni Tapies

What I'm Reading: I started reading A Sky Full of Stars by Samantha Chase yesterday afternoon. It's part of the Shaughnessy Brothers series. I haven't read any of the other books in the series so I hope this book can be read as a stand alone novel.

Random Things:  We rarely go see movies in the movie theaters. Even before Covid-19 changed nearly everything, we preferred watching movies at home. We don't mind having to wait six or more months until a movie is available on DVD or a streaming service to have the convenience of watching at home and not having to deal with people who talk through movies or engage in other inconsiderate behaviors. That being said, we're going to go to see a movie in a theater this weekend for the first time since 2018. 

Random Photo:

                         Not a photo, but this spoke to me so I wanted to share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment