Pages

Monday, June 13, 2022

Monday Check In

Last week...

First I wanted to apologize for not posting last Monday, 06/06/22. It's been so crazy here that I didn't even realize I didn't do a post until I went in to do this one.

Writing Related: Amazing progress on Ivan's story last week. I'm going to start rewriting the ending of the book this week because I cut out an unnecessary subplot so now I have to rework the end to make sure everything is tied up and makes sense.

Motivational Quote: "Little steps each day until it's done." ~ Rob Hill, Sr.

What I'm Reading: I going to start reading Immortal Rising by Lynsay Sands tonight. It's the 34th book in the Argeneau series. I haven't read the first 33 books so I hope I'm not too lost. I was intrigued by the back cover copy and didn't realize it was part of a series until after I checked it out of the library.

Random Things:  My male cat hates the cat carrier. I used to keep it in the bottom of the linen closet and just get it out whenever I needed to take him to the vet. As soon as he heard me get it out, he'd hide under my bed in the far corner against the wall, making it next to impossible to get him out. Once I did get him out from under the bed, I would have to tip the carrier on end and kind of drop him inside, then slam the door closed before setting the carrier back into the right position. A few weeks ago, I decided to just leave the carrier out against the wall in the spare bedroom. Well, I walked into the spare bedroom the other day and guess who was lounging inside the carrier. I couldn't believe he'd gotten in there voluntarily. There's a picture of it below.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment