Pages

Monday, February 21, 2022

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: I got quite a bit accomplished on Ivan's story. I feel like I'm finally getting back on track. Still a tiny bit behind where I want to be, but am happy with the progress I've made.

Motivational Quote: "To succeed, you must have tremendous perserverance, and tremendous will.~ Swami Vivekananda

What I'm Reading: I started Tide and Punishment by Bree Baker last night. It's the third book in the Seaside Cafe mystery series. I'm really enjoying this series. I've put the next 3 books on hold at my local library. I was a little sad to hear the last book in the series will be published at the end of March.

Random Things: I may be an adult, but I still like to eat S'mores in the summer. Since the temperatures been hovering around 25 to 32 degrees the last few days, I decided to try a recipe for S'mores cookies I found a few days ago. They gave me a tiny reminder that summer will be here soon...but not soon enough. 😄

Random Photo:

 

                      The S'mores cookies. They came out pretty well.   

No comments:

Post a Comment