Pages

Monday, February 14, 2022

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: I didn't get much accomplished on Ivan's story. I had a couple of appointments after work and then had to go buy a new washing machine when ours died suddenly. I had a repair person come by to look at it, but he stated it wasn't worth the cost to repair it. It is between twelve and fifteen years old so I guess it was time to get a new one. 

Motivational Quote:  "We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope." ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.  Considering my lack of progress in getting the revisions for Ivan's story done the last couple of weeks, this quote seemed fitting.

What I'm Reading: I started reading No Good Tea Goes Unpunished by Bree Baker last night. This is the second book in the Seaside Cafe mystery series.

Random Things: I tried a new recipe for gingerbread chocolate chip cookies on 2/6. They are completely addictive. I made another batch this past weekend. The recipe only makes 2 dozen cookies which is just enough for us to eat throughout the week. They are so good, I'm thinking of doubling the recipe, but then I'll probably eat more of them than I should.

Random Photo:


                               A photo of the gingerbread chocolate chip cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment