Pages

Monday, October 18, 2021

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: I wrote 25 pages for Ivan's story and reworked the summary/blurb for the first book in the Echo Company series. 

Motivational Quote: "We have no guarantee about the future, but we exist in the hope of something better." ~ The 14th Dalai Lama

What I'm Reading: I started reading Lethal Lies by Rebecca Zanetti yesterday. This is the second book in the Blood Brothers series.

Random Things: It's been unusually warm so far this fall especially this month so far with temperatures in the mid to high 70's and bright sunny days. This week the weather is supposed to become cooler and be more October-like. I'm not sure how I feel about it. On one hand, I'm loving the warm weather, but at the same time, I'm looking forward to the cooler temperatures so I can start baking again.

Random Photo:

                                        Mrs. Green and her very own yoga mat.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment