Pages

Monday, October 11, 2021

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: I wrote 160 pages total in the month of September for Ivan's story. It's the most I've ever written in one month. I'll finish writing the story this month. I'm thinking I'll need to write about another 75 to 100 pages at the most to tie all story threads up which will bring it to around 375 pages total. 

Motivational Quote: "Attempt the impossible in order to improve your work." ~ Bette Davis  

What I'm Reading: I started Devil In Disguise by Lisa Kleypas. It's the seventh book in the Ravenels series. I think I've only read the second book in the series so I'm hoping I don't feel lost.

Random Things:  I chose the above quote because I set myself a goal of writing 175 pages in the month of September. About week into the month, I really did feel like I was attempting the impossible, but I stuck with it. I didn't make the goal. I was 15 pages short, but I still feel a huge sense of accomplishment in getting 160 pages written last month.

Random Things #2:

Honor Bound, the first book in my Echo Company series, received a 5 star review from The TBR Pile. Here's the link if you want to check it out - Honor Bound TBR Pile Review


 

No comments:

Post a Comment