Pages

Monday, June 14, 2021

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: I'm waiting for the feedback from my beta readers on Promises to Keep so I didn't do any actual writing last week. Instead I worked on the blurb for the next book in the series so I can include it in the back of Promises to Keep when it's published. 

Motivational Quote: "Hope never tires of reminding us that what seemed impossible yesterday is, again, likely today." ~ Yahia Lababidi

What I'm Reading: I'm still reading Locked and Loaded by Mandy Baxter. I'm trying hard to finish it, but I keep picking up other things to read instead. 

Random Things: My nephew bought a rose bush for my mom's birthday last summer. We stayed up on the porch (fully masked) while he planted it in the yard. I was worried it wouldn't survive the winter because it was so small. I'm happy to say not only did it survive last winter, it's blooming like crazy. I've put a picture below.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment