Pages

Monday, June 7, 2021

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related:  I did it. I finished Promises to Keep. About three weeks behind schedule, but it's done! I sent it out to beta readers yesterday. Hopefully they won't find too much that will need to be revised so I can get any changes done within a couple of days. 

Motivational Quote: "Everything is in your head. Whatever you want to do you will do it. It's a master mind game. If I want to make it, I'll make it. If I want to do it, I'll do it." ~ Zlatan Ibrahimovic

What I'm Reading: I've been reading Locked and Loaded by Mandy Baxter for the last week or so. I'm finding it slow going. Maybe because it's the 5th book in the series and I don't believe I've read any of the earlier books in the series. 

Random Things: I got a new car a couple of weeks ago. The lease on my old car was ending. I couldn't wait to get rid of it. I live in an area that gets a lot of snow and the way the car was designed, the windshield wipers could only be lifted about two inches off the windshield so it was really difficult to get all the ice and snow cleaned out from under them. I didn't realize it when I first leased it, but I sure found out about it the first time it snowed. When I purchased my new car, the first thing I did was make sure I could lift the wipers completely off the windshield. 

Random Photo:

                    Celebrating finishing writing Promises to Keep with chocolate cookies.
 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment