Pages

Monday, August 10, 2020

Podcasts

 I have a twenty five minute commute one way to the day job. I'm not complaining because I know people who have commutes twice that long and more.  

I usually listen to the radio during my drive to the office especially in the mornings so I can keep track of the traffic reports - if there are any construction slow downs or accidents that cause traffic to back up somewhere along my route. On the way home, I usually listen to classical music to help decompress and it helps me think about the current manuscript I'm working on. 

One of my writer friends mentioned she listens to podcasts during her commute. She mentioned the podcast by K.M. Weiland, the Fated Mates podcast, and Joanna Penn's podcast as the ones she listens to most often. I'm going to check these out.

Do you listen to podcasts? What ones would you recommend? They don't necessarily have to be writing related, just ones you enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment