Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress): No writing related work done last week. I'm back in editing mode this week. 

Quote of the Week: "Time is the coin of your life. You determine how it will be spent. Do not allow others to spend it for you." ~ Carl Sandburg

What I'm Reading: I started "A Bad Day for Sunshine" by Darynda Jones Sunday evening. I haven't had a lot of time to read this week, so I'm not very far into the book. I enjoyed her Charley Davidson series so I have high hopes for this new series.

Random Thoughts:  I look forward to summer all winter long and then when summer gets here with it's high 80 to 90 degree weather and humidity, I look forward to cooler weather. Too bad there's no place in the US where it's about 75 degrees with little to no humidity year round. 

Random Photo of the Week:


The container garden that I wasn't going to do this year now has flowers as well as the vegetable plants from my nephew.

No comments:

Post a Comment