Pages

Wednesday, December 11, 2019

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress): I am done with the manuscript I was revising/editing. Whew! It took me long enough. I'm taking a hiatus from writing until the start of the new year. 

Quote of the Week: "You don't win because you do one thing right or two things right. You win because you do 1,000 little things right throughout the year." ~ Susan Butcher

What I'm Reading: I started reading "A Highlander Walks into a Bar" by Laura Trentham. It's the first book in her new Highland Georgia Series

Random Thoughts: Back in October when my mom and I discussed what we were going to do for Christmas this year, we decided we were going to cut back on our cookie baking. Well, that went out the window. My mom is making 5 different types of cookies and I am making 6 different types.Random Thoughts:Rand

Random Photo of the Week:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment