Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

First, I'd like to apologize for no post on Monday. Between Easter and my mom's surgery Monday, I forgot all about putting a post up.

My current WIP (work in progress): Still finishing up revisions. Not sure how much I'm going to get done this week as I'm helping my mom out during her recovery.

Quote of the Week:  “You are the guardian of your joy. Don’t let anyone take it from you, and especially don’t let it slip through your fingers while you’re paying attention to other things.”~ Anonymous

What I'm reading: I just started Heat Exchange by Shannon Stacey. It's the first book in her Boston Fire series. I've never read anything by Ms. Stacey so I'm eager to see how it goes.

Random things:  I'm enjoying the beautiful spring weather we've been having. It was 72 degrees this past Sunday. It's supposed to be about 60 tomorrow and 66 degrees on Thursday. The sad part is the meteorologists are forecasting all next week to be in the mid 30's.


Random Photo of the Week:

                                            Look how this carrot grew.

No comments:

Post a Comment