Pages

Friday, March 4, 2016

This I know for sure...

It's been relatively calm in the home and day job worlds. Even the weather has been cooperating. I couldn't think of a single thing I knew for sure this week so I thought I'd share a recipe a friend gave me.

Easy Omelet Cups

36 frozen tater tots, thawed
8 eggs
3 Tbsp. milk
salt & pepper to taste
*Omelet fillings such as mushrooms, bacon, etc.

Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
 
Place 3 tater tots in each cup of a non-stick muffin tin. You'll have to push them down a bit to fit. Bake for 10 minutes. Set the muffin tin on a flat surface that's heat resistant. 

Lower the oven temperature to 350 degrees. Put your favorite omelet fillings on top of the tater tots. In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper. Pour egg mixture into each muffin tin. Bake for 20 minutes or until fully cooked.

*If you use mushrooms or peppers, I cook them prior to adding them to the muffin tin otherwise they were not quite cooked all the way through.

No comments:

Post a Comment