Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress):  As mentioned in last Wednesday's post, there were a lot of appointments so I didn't get much done. As the holidays grow closer and the craziness that goes along with them ramps up, I'm thinking I might take a writing/revision hiatus until the beginning of January. I haven't quite decided yet, but I'm seriously considering it.

Quote of the week: "It isn't sufficient just to want, you've got to ask yourself what you are going to do to get the things you want." ~ Richard D. Rosen

What I'm reading:  I'm just starting Never Judge A Lady By Her Cover by Sarah MacLean. I haven't even read the first page yet. This is the last book in the Rules of Scoundrels series. I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed this series.

Random things:  I put up our Christmas tree last weekend. To say the kitten is fascinated by it is a huge understatement. Luckily, he's only knocked it over once so far. I'm hoping it'll be the only time.


Random Photo of the Week:


                                    Somebody checking out the Christmas tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment