Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): I managed to get 12 pages done last week between shopping, wrapping, and baking.

Quote of the week: "You can learn almost everything from reading." ~ Jose Saramago

What I'm reading:  All I Want by Jill Shalvis. This is the latest in Ms. Shalvis' Animal Magnetism series. 

Random things:  Every year when I'm out Christmas shopping I always end up buying a gift for myself. I don't intend to, but somehow my shopping doesn't seem complete without a little something for myself. This year I bought an adult coloring book. One of my 18 year old nieces asked for one and when I was looking for one for her, I found one I liked for me. :o)
 
Random Photo of the Week:


                               A Poinsettia Christmas tree at our local conservatory.

No comments:

Post a Comment