Pages

Friday, November 15, 2013

This I know for sure...

As the holiday season draws closer with Thanksgiving only two weeks away, we all get busier trying to do all of our normal every day things plus all the additional things the holidays bring.

Lately, I've been so busy my To Do lists have To Do lists. The thought of all the cooking, baking, shopping both for food and gifts coming up leaves me exhausted. Yet at the same time, I'm looking forward to it. Every year my mom and I make different kinds of cookies to give away. It's time with her I cherish each year as we both grow older.

One thing I hope to do this weekend is sit down and look at all those To Do lists and decide what actually is a "to do" and what is an "I'd like to do" item.  My goal is to pare down the lists to what really needs to be done within the next 6 weeks so I have time to enjoy the special moments the holidays bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment